unitQ Sr. Content Marketing Manager David Kravets and Sr. Data Engineer Lance Miles joined myself for a webinar this week to explain our recent findings on the state of mobile application product quality.
Our team harnessed unitQ proprietary algorithms and artificial intelligence to analyze the reviews for more than a year’s worth of data on roughly 4,400 of the world’s top mobile applications on the Google Play Store and Apple’s App Store.
In our webinar, David and Lance went over the findings and dove into how unitQ can help organizations improve their product quality and mobile app experience. Take a look at the highlights:
- How user feedback data can empower your organization.
- Why unitQ ingests and interprets user feedback data.
- What is a unitQ Score and how does it indicate product quality?
- The top 25 mobile apps with highest product quality.
- Top product quality issues by industry.
- Why product quality is important to an organization’s success.
- How to improve product quality by listening to user feedback.
Watch the webinar recording
If you want to learn more about how unitQ is arming organizations with real-time actionable insights from user feedback to build better customer experiences, reach out to us for a customized demo today.
Annelise Schaler is demand generation manager for unitQ.