Today we are thrilled to announce that unitQ is now listed on the Amazon Web Services (AWS) Marketplace and continuing to invest in AWS programs that benefit our customers and partners!
This news will enable millions of active customers who rely on AWS Marketplace to seamlessly harness the power of the unitQ Monitor and incorporate user feedback into their product decisions like never before.
Working with AWS, directly highlights the importance of product quality for today’s leading companies. All too often, teams lack a window into their product quality because the data they need is siloed across disparate channels. Our unitQ Monitor, an AI-enabled platform, flips this reality on its head and consolidates feedback across private and public channels classifying them into over 500 granular categories, called Quality Monitors.
Now AWS Marketplace users can streamline procurement to quickly launch our unitQ software to provide their teams – from support, to engineering, to product, and beyond – a new level of quantitative insights that identify, prioritize, and fix issues faster. This will make procurement especially easier for our customers who are already buying apps integrated with unitQ from the AWS Marketplace, including Zendesk, Helpshift, and Talkdesk.
Household names like Spotify, Pandora, and Klarna are utilizing the unitQ Monitor and on average customers improve their product quality by 20% in the first 30 days of having access to this real-time and impactful data.
Here are some of the benefits that unitQ will provide users on the AWS Marketplace:
- Companies can now detect, troubleshoot, and fix urgent issues faster than ever
- Incorporate crucial user feedback into product decisions
- Consolidate feedback from all feedback channels into a central repository
- Stay on top of product quality with real-time alerts of new and trending bugs and quality-related issues reported in any language, device, or platform.
- Send user reviews, product issues, or quality trends to specific teams in your organization via Slack, Jira, or PagerDuty, making it easy to monitor what users are saying about your game or product in real-time.
- Automatic translation from 70+ languages
- Feedback enriched with metadata engineering need to reproduce and fix issues
Today’s also marks our recognition of being a candidate for AWS Independent Software Vendor (ISV) Accelerate Program. This program will further connect unitQ to the AWS Sales organization, creating new opportunities for improved product quality to so many teams. unitQ is also pursuing additional AWS programs to benefit customers, including working on AWS Competencies.
Product quality directly impacts usage and revenue and at unitQ we’re working on building deeper integrations, like this one, to empower teams everywhere to improve product quality and create the best user experience possible. For more information about the integration, visit the unitQ on AWS page. We can’t wait to see what’s next!