We are excited to sponsor FinovateFall 2021 in New York City from 9/13 – 9/15! The conference showcases the best innovations in financial and banking technology. This year’s event will feature 50 live demos from leading innovators and thought leaders. It will also feature expert sessions where businesses can connect with key influencers and network with peers in the finance industry.
Join unitQ at the conference for a live demo and an executive board session to see firsthand how our AI-enabled platform can help your business drive automation, cut costs, and boost product quality. unitQ Monitor has empowered many fintechs and banks to take a data-driven approach to product quality so they can fix mission-critical issues faster. This approach to product quality is why category-leading companies like Chime, BRD Wallet, and Greenlight Financial have better retention, engagement, and ratings.
When and Where to Connect with unitQ at FinovateFall
- Live Demo on Stage: Monday, September 13th – 2:25 p.m. – 3:25 p.m. ET
Presenter: Anthony Heckman, unitQ’s Head of Business Development
- Executive Boardroom Session: Tuesday, September 14th – 4:45 p.m. – 5:45 p.m. ET
Harnessing New Tech To Improve Back Office Automation; To Boost Product Quality; To Drive Digital Transformation; To Improve CX and To Drive Down Costs featuring Anthony Heckman, unitQ’s Head of Business Development.
- Booth #39: Monday, September 13th – Wednesday, September 15th
Meet the team and see unitQ in action.
Results Our Fintech Customers Have Seen
unitQ’s powerful product insights play an instrumental role in critical metrics for our finance customers. Here are some key results they’ve seen since partnering with unitQ:
- 20% improvement in product quality in 30 days
- 25% increase in App-Store rating scores
- 25% increase in net sentiment
- 50% decrease in time to fix
- 40% reduction in support tickets
Bonus: Nearby Local Attractions
- Times Square– One of the most prominent commercial intersections and entertainment centers in New York City.
Location: the intersection of Seventh Avenue, 42nd Street, and Broadway
- Rockefeller Center – A must-see attraction while in New York City.
Location: 45 Rockefeller Plaza, New York, NY 10111
- Central Park – 843 acres and one of the world’s most iconic parks.
Location: 59th to 110th Street Manhattan Borough, from Central Park West to 5th Avenue, New York City, NY 10022
- Empire State Building– 102-story Art Deco skyscraper that you don’t want to miss.
Location: 20 W 34th St, New York, NY 10001
- Madison Square Garden – In the middle of Manhattan and one of the world’s most famous sporting and entertainment venues.
Location: 4 Pennsylvania Plaza, New York, NY 10001