As your business or app grows, so does the amount of user feedback you receive. When product quality issues crop up, the volume of incoming feedback reflects both your success and the impact on users. It then falls to the support or user experience team to manage, triage, research, and gauge the impact of each individual issue. This becomes more difficult as your apps span versions, platforms, languages, and more.
We’re pleased to announce that unitQ Monitor now offers custom tagging capability that makes it easier to track, categorize, and monitor product quality issues. These tags are two-way synchronized to further ease tracking as you work across unitQ Monitor and Zendesk.
What are unitQ Tags?
unitQ tags let you add custom tags to label and categorize user feedback that matches a saved search or quality monitor within unitQ Monitor. You can easily create new tags to match your internal terminology, add tags in bulk to existing user feedback, and add tags automatically to new, incoming feedback that matches a particular saved search or quality monitor. Your teams can then use tags to easily filter user feedback based on product lines, internal responsibilities, regions, technologies, stack implications, and more.
It’s also faster and easier to drill down into specific quality issues, or report on trends and progress, using tags: just search for the appropriate tags. For Zendesk customers, tags applied in unitQ Monitor are also synced to Zendesk to allow tag filtering from either solution. You can even create targeted bulk replies from Zendesk using tags, or create tags to track unitQ sentiment from within Zendesk.
With unitQ’s Custom Tags, You Can:
- Follow quality trends, track issue status, and collaborate on fixes with custom tags that match your internal terminology.
- Easily monitor, find, and categorize specific quality issues even as they reach across products, versions, and platforms.
- Stay organized, maintain focus, and keep quality, product, and engineering teams in the loop on quality issues and feedback trends.
- Maintain persistent tags to ease tracking as you move from unitQ Monitor to Zendesk.
- Speed searches, ease research, and even target broadcast Zendesk replies related to specific quality issues or user feedback criteria.
To Get Started
For existing unitQ Monitor customers, you now have access to this new feature. Visit our help center to view the documentation. If you’re not a customer, connect with our Sales Team if you are interested to see this feature.