unitQ empowers organizations to understand users in real time by visualizing their product through the eyes of their users. Category-leading companies like Spotify, Bumble, Pinterest, Chime, HelloFresh and others rely on unitQ to drive growth, reduce churn and build brand loyalty.
Our AI platform accomplishes this by ingesting organizations’ user feedback from dozens of channels — from app stores to Zendesk. We then parse this data with machine learning and proprietary algorithms in real time to enable organizations to understand users’ pain points, and to prioritize fixes and roadmaps for an exceptional user experience.
We are continually adding more channels, what we call integrations, to enable organizations to stay on top of change and enhance brand reputation.
There are two types of unitQ integration sources:
- Feedback sources
- Monitoring and messaging integrations
Feedback sources provide unitQ with all the data necessary to analyze all your feedback and provide actionable insights so organizations can understand users’ wants and needs. In short, unitQ aggregates and categorizes feedback so you can quickly identify trends in real time and see where you need to focus your efforts.
We have a diverse range of feedback sources:
- App stores: Reviews that your users post about your app on the Apple App Store and Google Play Store form the foundation of feedback we ingest. And we just released our newest integration, the Amazon Appstore.
- Customer support systems: They contain product-focused feedback, highlighting issues that need fixing. We integrate with a number of ticketing and support systems, including Freshdesk, Helpshift, Help Scout, Jira (Cloud, Data Center, JQL, Service Management), Salesforce Service Cloud, Stella Connect, Zendesk and Zoho Desk.
- Social media: Users love to leave feedback for brands and products on social media, because it is so easy to do. We analyze user comments about your organization on Facebook/Facebook Ads, Instagram, TikTok, Twitter and YouTube.
- Chat and communities: Conversations between users and customer service, or between a community of users, often involve product issues. unitQ reads and analyzes conversations happening on Ada, Discord, Discourse, Front, Insided, Intercom, Khoros, Reddit, Solvvy, Strava Club, and Zendesk Chat.
- Review sites: Similar to app stores, business review sites — Better Business Bureau, Consumer Affairs, Pissed Consumer, and Trustpilot — provide useful, actionable feedback.
- Surveys: Various survey companies also provide valuable feedback about your app. Surveys often show what your users are thinking and how they are feeling. These integrations include Alchemer, AskNicely, Delighted, GetFeedback, Qualtrics, Typeform, Usabilla and Zendesk CSAT.
Feedback and forth
For some of our integrations, data can be sent both ways — to unitQ from the source and back. The Jira suite of bug tracking tools works like this: You can create and link to Jira tickets from unitQ, and changes made to tickets in Jira get reflected in unitQ.
Similarly, unitQ supports two-way tagging (tag publishing) in both Freshdesk and Zendesk. When you add tags in unitQ, they get linked to tickets in Freshdesk and Zendesk, and tags added on those platforms appear in unitQ. unitQ AI automates the ticket tagging process to increase accuracy and consistency, all the while empowering support agents to focus on the user.
Monitoring and messaging integrations
Just as important as feedback sources are monitoring and messaging integrations. These sources analyze the feedback sent to unitQ, and trigger alerts back to you, notifying you when anomalous changes in feedback occur. This enables organizations to take quick action to minimize any impact to the user experience. Alerts are sent via PagerDuty or Slack, empowering teams to quickly take action to minimize the impact on the user experience. And tagged user feedback can be sent to DataDog as metrics, which complements back-end system monitoring with user feedback to get a fuller picture.
Which integrations do you use?
We want to make sure you’re completely covered as far as monitoring all your user feedback is concerned. Check out our integrations page to see which integrations we currently support. If you don’t see one of your data sources listed, let us know and we will consider adding it to the roster.
If you want to enable more of these integrations, contact your unitQ customer success manager.
unitQ is an advanced Voice-of-the-Customer platform that provides AI-powered insights from user feedback to help organizations craft high-quality products, services and experiences in real time. If you’re looking for a secret weapon to enhance every touchpoint of your organization’s customer journey, book a unitQ demo today!