One of the best ways companies can consistently deliver great product experience is identifying, understanding, and fixing mission-critical quality issues in a timely manner — and sharing those insights with key stakeholders. This sounds great in theory, but what about in practice?
See if for yourself. Tune into our May 19, 2022 webinar where one of our our top account executives will provide a first-hand overview of how unitQ analyzes just about every customer feedback channel — including Zendesk tickets, app reviews, social media, and more — in 70 languages to uncover issues with your products, in real time.
By harnessing the voice of the customer, the unitQ AI-powered platform determines what’s impacting a company’s products enabling CX, Product and Engineering teams to prioritize which issues to fix now and which ones to table for later.
Webinar: Capture User Feedback with unitQ to Enhance Product Quality
Date: Thursday, May 19, 2022
Time: 10am PDT
Duration: 30 minutes
unitQ Account Executive, Chethan Kosaraju, will provide an inside look at the unitQ Monitor — the unitQ console where all the data-driven magic happens.
In the session, you’ll show you how to:
- Boost product quality, revenue and retention with product quality insights
- Gain a unified view of all user feedback data
- Prioritize high-impact, mission-critical quality issues
- Monitor product health and review feedback trends in real time
- Remove manual overload and streamline with automation